Whether you are someone that often misplaces things like keys or if you are like me and like to be extra cautious with certain belongings, the Tile Bluetooth Tracker is meant for us.
I need my tech to be easy to set-up. So I unboxed a Tile and set it up on camera so show you how easy it is to get started.
With Tile you can:
- Ring lost items just like you’d call a phone
- Ring your phone from a Tile even if your phone is on silent
- The app automatically records the last time and place it saw your item.
- If you lose something, expand your search using all Tile apps in the Tile community.
- Water resistant and the battery lasts about a year.
Other ideas for Tile:
- I will definitely use one on my kid if we go to a heavy populated place. Use a zip tie or carabiner on his/her clothes and you are good-to-go. Talk about a worst fear!
- Tile is also good for an elderly family member or a loved one that has a tendency to wander off.
- Attach Tile to a pet collar to keep track of those furry friends.
- Day planner
- Medical equipment
- Any bag (Gym, beach, backpack)
Do you have a Tile story or a unique item you want to use your Tile on? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @ByrdieFranco.
An retail pack of Tile costs $69.99 and you get a four pack of that. So, keep three and give one away 🙂 You can get a Tile a Verizon store or here http://vz.to/25ylatq
I am a member of #VZWBuzz, a pretty cool team of Verizon influencers and I I receive devices and other benefits from time to time. All opinions are strictly my own.